Thursday, September 1, 2011

MOVE IN SUCCESS!

Moved into my apartment! It's pretty awesome. I have my own closet and the bathroom is in the room. Everyone else here seems to be very nice. I can't decide if I want to read my speech book or take a nap because moving in took a lot of energy out of me! One of the coolest things about the apartment? It has an accent wall. :) Then there are sliding glass doors (that don't ACTUALLY slide) so they are more like picture windows. It's pretty neat. I didn't have to bring much at all, the cabinets are full of dishes and they have decorations. It's pretty awesome. The only thing I really need to get is a lamp, apparently the people who designed this apartment only thought that the kitchen and bathrooms needed overhead lighting... So I'm off to Gordmans in the next week to get a kick ass lamp and possibly a picture frame so my Marilyn Monroe picture looks better than hanging there by tacks. Although it feels like a weekend, I still have 2 classes tomorrow..blah! Oh well, after classes are out I'm home bound to go camping with Dad! It's going to be a weekend FULL of campfire food, fishing, and soaking up the sun! and for me it's also for studying...but I'm pretty sure I did that last year there too. Oh the joys of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment