Monday, August 29, 2011

Mystery or Game?

Sometimes I don't see how it's natural for girls and guys to be attracted to each other. We are so different in a way that I feel like we mind as well be a completely different species. The thinking patterns have got to be on two different levels. Guys are not on girls levels, just as much as girls aren't on guys. I don't understand a guys view on things, as much as I wish I could.

So why is it that the opposite sex is so attracted to each other other than it being completely sexual? Did we make up this emotion that we call love? Or is it real? Or do we psyche ourselves out with the unrealistic view of a "happily ever after"? It makes sense to me why some people like the same sex, they get each other. Although I AM attracted to the opposite sex, doesn't mean it's any more understandable. Is it the mystery or the game that's played? Personally, I'm not fond of the games...so it must be the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment