Sunday, September 18, 2011

Voloptuous and Proud!


Can I just tell everyone how nice it is to aspire to be someone that is a real size. Adele is such an inspiration to girls everywhere I feel. I'm not looking at the kind of clothes that I wish I could fit into as often. I love the way I look, and I'm not afraid to sound cocky. It just feels amazing to be able to eat a cookie or a hamburger and not worry that I have to be fat for one more day. And it feels wonderful to not have to contemplate starving myself to look beautiful.  Because I honestly don't feel like I'm fat anymore. Granted I'm probably the biggest I've ever been, but I'm the most comfortable with my body that I have EVER been in my life. I feel beautiful more days than not, and I'm not sure if it's just the people I'm surrounding myself with or if I'm just maturing in a way that I never thought could happen. This amazing woman has sung her way into so many ladies hearts (skinny and voloptuous) and she does it with the upmost class I've seen. In my opinion she is the Audrey Hepburn of our generation. Her music is absolutely moving and from what I can tell from her videos she has some amazing grace and a wonderful heart. If there was a way to be her friend I would absolutely try my hardest for her to like me. She is talented in every single way. THIS girl is what I look up to and admire.

1 comment:

  1. Livy, I absolutely love this. It's quite amazing! I just thought you should know. It feels a lot better to feel good in your skin. I am so happy that you have realized this. We need to see one another...very soon.

    ReplyDelete