Sunday, February 20, 2011

Indian Winter

I feel the cool breeze on my skin, and smell the dew in the air as the sun sets and memories flood through my head. Memories from years ago, feeling like they were just yesterday. All I can do is smile. These memories bring the feeling that I've been missing so much. I feel as if some huge winter weight is just lifted off of my shoulders taking all of my mysteriously negative feelings with it. The only thing that would make tonight any better would be a clear sky. It's day's like this that I look forward too. The days like this make me know that something good will always come.
I feel as if I'm going to bust out of my skin. I'm starting to get so much that I have ever wanted. Great friends, great style and I'm starting my endless array of travelling! Starting at Washington D.C.  Even though there is a lot of stupid shit going on right now, at this moment all I can think about is good things :)

1 comment: